Glovers Solicitors LLP
Glovers was founded as Glover & Co in Mayfair in 1932 by Sir Gerald Glover, a prominent and respected Central London property developer and solicitor.
We have since grown to become a modern and highly regarded, property-focused legal practice and are now based in Covent Garden.
Glovers is recognised by clients and independent legal directories as a genuinely partner-led law firm, with in- depth strengths in its chosen practice areas.
Our clients value not only our legal expertise, but also our dedicated work ethic and the commercial approach that we bring to negotiations and problem solving. We are, as a result, retained by a wide range of businesses – from well known restaurant and retail brands and major construction companies to specialist banks and lending institutions.