Dan is a senior associate in the property finance department, having joined from another leading London law firm in June 2019. He has a breadth of experience advising both lenders and borrowers on investment and development property finance transactions. Clients Dan works with include banks, private funds and alternative lenders as well as large corporate borrowers, family offices and high net-worth individuals.
Examples of Dan's experience include:
- Acted for a corporate borrower on the £300m+ refinancing of the Park Lane Hilton
- Advised the borrower on a £200m+ refinance of a 530,000 sq ft prime London office building
- Acted for senior lender on the £46m development financing of a central London hotel with a GDV of £80m
- £80m investment purchase financing of a commercial property portfolio for an institutional lender which completed from scratch in three weeks
- £41m refinance of a Swiss/Lux investment trust involving UK, BVI and Swiss counsel